Composite bonding is an excellent treatment option to fix a broken or imperfect smile. Bonding is a conservative procedure that when complete looks and functions much like the natural tooth. Composite bonding is achieved with little or no reduction in the original tooth and offers long-lasting results that restore the true beauty of your smile.
Composite bonding has many uses including:
- To repair decayed teeth
- To repair chipped or cracked teeth
- To improve the appearance of discolored teeth
- To close spaces between teeth
- To make teeth look longer
- To change the shape of teeth
- To protect a portion of the tooth's root that has been exposed when gums recede
The process of applying composite bonding is typically painless, and the tooth is fully-functional after the bonding is applied.
Want more information about cosmetic dentistry? Call Crossroads Dental Care at (303) 927-0639 for an appointment.