Here at Crossroads Dental Care, we provide a variety of dental services for our new and current patients who live in the Aurora, CO area. Our job is to help patients maintain a healthy and attractive smile. The staff at Crossroads Dental Care is dedicated to giving our patients the care they need using state-of-the-art equipment. At Crossroads Dental Care, we offer services that include:
- Complete Checkups: At your bi-annual appointment, your dental examination includes Professional Teeth Cleaning, Digital X-rays (when needed) to detect any underlying problems and an Oral Cancer Screening.
- Mouth Guards: We offer custom-made mouth guards for active children and adults as a preventive tool against injury while playing a sport. Night guards are recommended for patients who suffer from Bruxism, which is the habit of clenching and grinding your teeth.
- Dentures: At Crossroads Dental Care, we offer Denture Stabilization and Fixed Dentures for patients who want to replace one or more of their missing teeth.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings are a more modern method of restoring decayed or damaged teeth. They are made from a compound that mimics the color of your natural teeth. Tooth-colored fillings provide patients with a more natural appearance to their smile.
- Porcelain Crowns and Bridges: Porcelain crowns are caps that are molded to appear like your existing tooth. They can replace a missing tooth or protect a damaged or decayed tooth. Bridges are used to fill the space between several missing teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays: Inlays and onlays are used when damage or decay is too great for a traditional filling, but a full crown is not necessary.
- Fluoride Applications: A fluoride application helps restore the strength and resiliency of the tooth's enamel, which protects them from decay.
- Sealants: are applied to the surface of teeth, especially those located in the back of the mouth, to help shield them from decay.
For more information regarding the services available at Crossroads Dental Care in Aurora, CO, call our office at (303) 927-0639.